Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You’ll find someone someday.
(response: Don’t you think I already know that!)
- Mr./Mrs. Right is being prepped for you.
(response: Well make sure they’re well done this time)
- I’ve got just the right person for you, my niece/nephew is single too.
(response: Does my shirt say desperately seeking?!)
- When are you getting married?
(response: If I knew that, I would have sent out “Save the dates” by now to avoid you asking this question, again!)
- Whatever happened to so and so?
(response: If you don’t see them around then apparently we ain’t together!)
- You’re not getting any younger!
(response:**ding, ding** You are correct! I don’t suffer from that Benjamin Button disease)
- You can always get a pet.
(response: Well just go ahead put me in the housecoat, slippers, cigarettes, bonnet and deem me that cat lady)
- I pray you find someone soon.
(response: While you’re praying, please ask for deliverance…
View original post 278 more words